Got to the gym at 9 am… weather was crap this morning. Looked like it was gonna pour. The baby was up every hour little poor guy, 4 months… guess he’s going through a growing spurt. Walked the dog, had my coffee, yogurt and granola for breakfast… then bam hit up LEMMA to get in some lifting and conditioning.
My right knees was so damn sore… probably from yesterday survival scrap with the gigantic new white belt Patrick… lol
Lol… mind you I’m like an Ewok… heck I am an Ewok lol.
Lifting: (5 sets, 12 reps )
- Squats, 135 lbs, 9:20 am to 9:30 am
- Bench Press, 135 lbs, 9:32 am to 9:47 am
- Vanity Crunches, 5 sets of 100 Reps, 9:32 am to 9:47 am
Conditioning: (Stationary Rowing)
- 1942 m, 10:00 min, Level 6
Not impressed with the distance, but hey… I will work for a further distance next Sunday.
Apparently it rained while I was lifting lol… no one showed up early except for Brittany…. oh well bonus points hah!
2 laps jogging, 1 lap lunges
1. Forward shoulder rolls, alternating shoulders, 2 x across mat
2. Reverse shoulder rolls, alternating shoulders, 2 x across mat
3. Side shoulder rolls, 1 x across mat left side & 1 x across mat right side
4. Forward butt scoots, 2 x across mat
5. Reverse butt scoots, 2 x across mat
6. Backwards shrimping, 2 x across mat
8. Forward shrimping, 2 x across mat
9. Backwards break fall to technical stand, 2 x across mat
10. Forward break falls to technical stand, 2 x across mat
11. Drop seoi nage drills backwards, 2 x across mat
12. Single leg, from collar tie, with forward movement, 2 x across mat
13. Duck unders, to back take, with forward movement, 2 x across mat
14. Foot sweeps, with side steps, with side movement, 2 x across mat
15. 2 mins, alternation, Stationary single leg takedown
16. 2 min, alternating, duck unders sacrifice takedown
17. 2 min, alternating, drop seoi nage takedown
18. 2 min, alternating, modified judo hip throw
- Wing Choke/Strangle
- Sliding Collar Choke/Strangle
- Bow Choke/Strangle
A quick clip below…
With a person on your back with a full harness… 1.0 min as hard as possible to submit or escape, switch, 15 sec break, and again… until everyone has been strangled…
A quick clip below…
Hoping my knee feels better in the morning… with some ibuprofen, stretching and relaxation.
Cute conversation I had with the wife today while having lunch after BJJ…
Me: You know I started BJJ cause of you… its a great way to relieve stress and get over our arguments… BJJ is the best thing that’s happened for us, without it we may have been divorced or still together by now…
Wife: Yah… maybe at the beginning lol… now your just a BJJ addict…
Me: Hah… better that then drugs, alcohol, or video games…
Then we both chuckled…
My boy Travis was bored… photos from Saturday 2pm BJJ lol… enjoy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.